Re: For review: tcp.getMail

Author:Brian V. Hughes
Posted:4/20/2000; 2:07:51 PM
Topic:For review: tcp.getMail

It looks pretty good. The mime parsing could use a little work, but I'm sure that's not news. Are there plans to try an do better mime handling in this script? It seems like it's already pretty large.

Also, I was wondering about the parseMsg2() subroutine. In the script, the call to webserver.util.parseHeaders is commented out and replaced with a call to string.httpResultSplit. The purpose of httpResultSplit is to get both the headers and the "body" of an http response, yet you don't set any variable to the returned value of the call. The net result being that all you are doing is using string.httpResultSplit to call websever.util.parseHeaders, when you could simply call it directly.

-Hades