Re: If you had to spend $5K by Friday...

Author:Kurt J. Egger
Posted:4/20/2000; 4:11:29 PM
Topic:If you had to spend $5K by Friday...

I would look on:

  • Cobalt Qube (see http://cobalt.com)

    They build wonderful, Linux based Internet appliances. I recall you have a lot of experience w/ ASP coding: Cobalt recently aquired Chili!Soft, the leading non-MS ASP runtime evironment.

    Disclaimer: I have no connection to Cobalt, but I have and love my Qube.

    Kurt