Re: For review: tcp.getMail

Author:Brian V. Hughes
Posted:4/20/2000; 7:28:41 PM
Topic:For review: tcp.getMail

Yes, I understand that. However, since you aren't getting the return from string.httpResultSplit, then it provides no additional functionality above the call to webserver.util.parseHeaders.

My question was why was the script modified to call string.httpResultSplit when it wasn't functioning in any way other than to provide a wrapper to webserver.util.parseHeaders...

-Hades