Re: Exodus outage?

Author:Luke Tymowski
Posted:4/21/2000; 1:00:46 PM
Topic:Exodus outage?

Exodus's rules and regulations are, to me, just as colourful as Above.net's.

They'll even bill you $5,000 after they receive a third complaint about you.

So it seems that if you intend to publish material which others might find objectionable (to me that means any real journalism), you're going to upset someone, and Above.net and Exodus, for example, seem more interested in business as usual than in standing behind a customer.

If you make a crack about Oracle, and Larry calls up Exodus threatening hellfire and brimstone, it doesn't look like Exodus will remind Larry to review his Constitution 101 course notes.