Re: There are no flame-fests here

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/23/2000; 4:59:09 AM
Topic:There are no flame-fests here

Kate those are all good reasons for you to host a discussion group with a different policy. "Come one and all" says Kate. "Come flame me so I can learn from it." I'm sure you'll get flames. They will find something about you that you don't like and pound it into you. You'll struggle to convince them that you're not really like that, but they won't hear you. My guess is that afer a few years of doing that you'll have learned all you need or want to learn.