Re: Email to Brian > Word-to-Manila

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:4/25/2000; 1:57:49 PM
Topic:Email to Brian Behlendorf

Then my posts can be easily spell checked, proofed for non-US-unfriendly colloquialisms, reusable components easily dragged and dropped, content layout directly manipulated, keboard shortcuts enabled and customized, etc.

And, ultimately, would require Word to read them.

And here I thought, the World would have learned a lesson from the recent antitrust proceedings.

Silly me.

Cheers,

Oliver.