Re: scriptingNews outline for 4/26/2000

Author:Steve Ivy

Jake Savin is working on DHTML Menus.

I noticed that you're using XML for the menu definition. (YYess!) You might want to check out Dreamweaver's XML menu structure for prior art in this area.

I'll have someone in my crew here working on an ASP version of this code in the near future, I'm sure - we thought about it a few times in the last week, but you beat me to implementing it. ;-)

--Steve