Re: Problems with Scripting News subscription?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/27/2000; 6:27:42 AM
Topic:Problems with Scripting News subscription?

I got three copies too. And I know why, operator error. I mistakenly thought they had not gone out, so I reset the parameters, twice, and gave up. Then for some reason they started going out. All three. Bad user interface. Blame the engineer. Me. Onward.