Problems with Scripting News subscription?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/24/2000; 7:01:06 AM
Topic:Problems with Scripting News subscription?

I've gotten a few emails concerning problems with certain emailers. Please post the reports here, and let's figure out how to get this working asap. I'll post a FAQ on the subscriptions page if we get setup processes going for each of the emailers. Thanks.