Re: "Open" vs. "Closed"

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/10/2000; 12:36:08 PM
Topic:"Open" vs. "Closed"

Let's figure this out. This is all pretty new turf now. I'm very happy you're doing this work Matthew, I totally look forward to being able to Pike into your CMS.

BTW, we're going to have to come up with another name for the editor currently known as Pike. This is going a bit far already I'm starting to use the name as a verb. Not goood.