Re: Misguided Boston Globe editorial: Keep Copyrights Safe

Author:Lawrence Lee
Posted:5/16/2000; 11:12:53 AM
Topic:Misguided Boston Globe editorial: Keep Copyrights Safe

This may be stating the obvious, but the author Irwin Schwartz was part of the team that defended Mattel and Microsystems Software in the suit discussed in the column.

I read parts of the article this morning when I was visiting the Boston Globe's site and I didn't notice this until I did a quick search for the author's name on Google.