Re: scriptingNews outline for 5/17/2000

Author:Colin Fallon

Dave,

I think this issue of Scripting News was a real classic! It struck so many chords with me.

It's a pity that your search on News.com for Userland came up with nothing. Every day I search Jobserve, the UK's leading IT vacancies site looking for leads on which I can follow up. I always search for Userland and Frontier because we like working with those tools but there is never anything there.

I take your point that those in the open development arena ought to have a weblog but how to find the time?

Thanks again,
Colin