WebEdit Memory Problem?

Author:Jim Byrne
Posted:5/20/2000; 2:34:14 AM
Topic:WebEdit Memory Problem?

I get frequent out of memory errors with my 'server' copy of Frontier. I have given Frontier 20MB and when I start it up it say that 12MB are free. I may be wrong but WebEdit seems to eat up this memory each time it is used modify objects using my remote 'client' machine - eventually I get the Out of Memory message. Any ideas?

I also get frequent time out messages when using WebEdit - how can I sort this? ( I have asked about this on the Frontier User Mailing list sorry for this cross post)