Re: scriptingNews outline for 5/30/2000

Author:Dave Winer

I just saw an article on Salon with the new CEO of Napster explaining how it's just like every other piece of Internet software. Not saying I agree with him, but they are making the argument.

Anyway, as far as my original point goes, I want to do a radio station, and I'm certainly willing to do it within the confines of their current business model. I think I said that pretty clearly. A bunch of other people figured it out, so I couldn't have been that far off. In any case, you clearly think Napster is bad, and probably illegal. I hear you loud and clear. Have a nice day.