PR and reviewing Frontier

Author:Russell Lipton

The PR game has always been weird but it has become utterly surrealistic over the past few years, in lockstep with the weirdness of the markets. The technical "news game" has kept in step as well - it is much easier to regurgitate releases and recycle conventional wisdom then spend the time mastering the subject ....

As I think you know, Dave (?), I will be reviewing Frontier/Manila for DominoPower magazine in August, assuming I can find 25 hours in the days. They have asked me to explore the way that Domino/Notes and Frontier/Manila complement and, perhaps, mutually inform-critique one another.

(I might add they use both).

I am ever so gradually using duffer.editthispage.com as a means for exploring those synergies as well as related topics ...