Re: Dave's Gustatory Tour of New York

Author:Nathan R. Doughty
Posted:6/11/2000; 4:46:38 PM
Topic:Sign me up for dinner in ....

well .. i'm in brooklyn, with office in manhattan, not far at all from katz's.. in fact, I had a 2:30am Corned Beef with sour pickles there just last night. High excellence. ... And, yes, Junior's does serve cheesecake for breakfast. Also to consider, up in my part of brooklyn, is Peter Luger's for insane steaks and the gruff old man waitstaff.

I'd love to join in .. but I second James' doubts about pre-10am gatherings of new yorkers.