Re: Dave's Gustatory Tour of New York

Author:Joshua S. Freeman
Posted:6/11/2000; 3:21:31 PM
Topic:Sign me up for dinner in ....

memories... years ago (1982?) I dated the most remarkable woman who was a waitress there. Her name was Josepha Susnovic-Bouthiller. She was from South Africa, originally... She was also a pilot.. when we knew eachother (briefly.. a few months...) she was working on getting rated in small jet engine aircraft. Last I heard, some years later, she had a job island-hopping for a carribean airline...