Re: How do you know a vision when it hits you?

Author:James Spahr
Posted:6/12/2000; 8:16:17 AM
Topic:How do you know a vision when it hits you?

I keep scketchbooks, they retain these fleeting thoughts - they are a wonderful holdover from art school. Every so ofter I'll take the old scketchbooks off the self and look through them.

If you are anything like me, you'll find common themes running through these ideas. From these I find vision - the bigger picture. Its never one idea, just the idea I've been skirting around for the last couple months. :-)