New Bar in NYC for post dinner drinks?

Author:Gen Kanai
Posted:6/13/2000; 10:47:40 AM
Topic:Sign me up for dinner in ....

If you guys can give me a few days lead, I should be able to get us into NYC's hottest new bar "Milk & Honey" which is a tiny place in NoLIta (North of Little Italy) which is reservation only. They were just reviewed well in Time Out and CitySearch, much to the owner's consternation (he's fastidious to the extreme- he didn't want the PR, but his drinks are phenonmenal.)

Anyway, I'm hoping to meet everyone if this happens.

Gen Kanai