VXML Syndication Someday?

Author:RT
Posted:6/14/2000; 10:02:21 AM
Topic:VXML Syndication Someday?

With TellMe Studio's release to the world today it looks like VXML may go "mainstream". Frontier already has RSS and WAP/WML, but with the recent initiatives surrounding delivering the Web via voice, can we expect to also be able to syndicate our weblogs via VXML? When that happens, I suggest that someone (My.Userland?) could start aggregating all the syndicated VXML weblogs...