changedIcons in Perl?

Author:Brian Kelly
Posted:6/15/2000; 8:09:47 AM
Topic:changedIcons in Perl?

Is anybody using Perl to render the changedIcons XML file?

I toyed with XML::RSS to start bringing some news channels into my site and got that working fine, but I can't seem to wrap my head around XML::Parser. I can get at the data when using Style => 'Subs', but I can't work with it that way because the IMG SRC comes before the A HREF I want to enclose it in. I'm trying to use Style => 'Tree', but not sure how I should access the data it returns in that mode.