Where to find "Them Changes" by Buddy Miles

Author:Paul McJones
Posted:6/18/2000; 9:08:37 PM
Topic:Where to find "Them Changes" by Buddy Miles

Dave observes:
Wow, I just did a Napster search for a song I have been looking for in record stores, online and real-world, for years. I was willing to pay $20 for the song, but the music industry couldn't get it to me.

The song is Them Changes by Buddy Miles.

Amazon carries The Best Of Buddy Miles, which includes "Them Changes". It also carries Band of Gypsies (Jimi Hendrix, Billy Cox, and Buddy Miles), which includes "Changes"; I believe this is the substantially the same song.