Re: C# papers

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:6/26/2000; 10:05:48 AM
Topic:C# papers

You wrote:

don't understand the point of C# at all.

Not disagreeing.. :) However, IMHO, the more basic issue is: a language, any language, does not solve the problem of how to write applications that really work. For that you still need good programmers! I don't see how this language is going to increase the supply of good programmers or make good ideas more easy to come by, but then, maybe I'm an old sceptic :)