Re: SOAP doesn't scale?

Author:Dave Winer

OK, that's not the argument the professors of doom are giving, and I don't want to name names, because I don't want to put any individual on the defensive.

There is a tradeoff with all the flexibility in SOAP, it's not that easy to figure out what it is and isn't. It's fine with me that SOAP have all this flexibility, btw, because XML-RPC is still there.