Re: feature : context sensitive response tree in all messages

Author:Steven Vore
Posted:7/11/2000; 3:31:55 AM
Topic:feature : context sensitive response tree in all messages

I'll second that request. Following a single thread is fairly difficult here (unless I've missed something somewhere, which is possible). I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I like the way that Lugnet does it... at the bottom of each message is a tree you can follow and also the option to show all messages in one thread on one page.