feature : context sensitive response tree in all messages

Author:Kishore Balakrishnan
Posted:7/10/2000; 7:48:16 PM
Topic:feature : context sensitive response tree in all messages

Dear Dave,

I am reading one of the responses to the topic I created...

I can see one follow up response, but am not able to see clearly the structure of responses for this topic in this page itself

Please consider showing the response tree in all messages... ie., the previous responses and the next responses...

Currently only the next responses are shown...

If this is possible... then I can easily jump from one response to the other... for any single topic from any response...

Kind Regards, Kishore.