Re: scriptingNews outline for 7/14/2000

Author:Dave Winer

Here's the paragraph:

"Over the years, this one author has made a particular habit of sending profane, misogynistic notes to female colleagues of mine just for good measure. Incredibly enough, this certain sociopath (sorry, no names) has also managed to land free-lance writing gigs with a few geeky journals. Perhaps that does speak volumes about the standards of certain print publications, but let's save that one for another day."

I don't think he's talking about someone else, where's the clue that that's what's happening? I don't see it.