Re: scriptingNews outline for 7/14/2000

Author:Dave Rogers

Dave, wrt the Cooper piece - the way I read the article he shifted subjects after Conspiracy Buffs. He's talking about someone else sending those notes, not you. His beef with you was on the characterization of Ballmer's demeanor and whether or not there were catcalls. Hardly the kind of thing to write a column about, I'd say.

But the transition between the two subjects isn't very clear, so he's not exactly upholding his own standards of journalistic excellence. IMHO.

Dave Rogers