Cooper's piece

Author:Hunter Coleman
Posted:7/14/2000; 7:42:49 AM
Topic:Cooper's piece

When I read Cooper's "Web news: the new frontier?" I got the impression that he was making reference to two different people: Dave in the first section, and then a different person beginning with "The conspiracy buffs." The transition is pretty ambiguous, and I could see folks getting confused and attributing the source of the misogynistic notes to the same person Cooper is talking about in the first part of the column (Dave).

If Cooper is in fact writing about two different web authors/journalists in his column, it seems he could have been a bit more clear about the separate identities.

Hunter