Re: Frontier, IIS, and Lotus Notes

Author:Jim Provan
Posted:7/15/2000; 12:58:34 PM
Topic:Frontier, IIS, and Lotus Notes

I need IIS for 2 reasons: 1) .ASP 2) Cold Fusion

I am hosting some Domino apps. So I need Lotus Domino.

I guess my question is how to get Frontier to "preprocess" the request and determine if it is something that Frontier is to process (dynamic or static pages) or something that I should allow IIS to process. Secondly, if Frontier is not to process the page, how do I send it back to IIS ?

You know, as I am writing, your questions have caused me to question my model. I could allow Frontier to be the frontend (not behind IIS) and check to see if it is NOT something that I want Frontier to process. If it is not, I could send the request as a redirect to a given port.

I have been going back and forth on Frontier behind IIS or in front of IIS.

OK. Let me ask one more question. Where is the first place that I can gain control of the page ? Where can I filter the page ?