Re: What do you see? (A game.)

Author:David McCusker

Dave Winer: Neither actually exist, now or ever, as anything other than powerful trances.

Yeah, they're just big patterns in the consensual reality game. It would be hard to determine how much I'm influenced by powerful trances. And if I established I was rather free of them, I'd be branded a rogue instead with an anti-trance agenda. :-)