Re: What do you see? (A game.)

Author:Dave Winer

It's a paradox. We are slaves to our trances, but there's no substance to them. Think in terms of Carl Sagan's (RIP) billions and billions of galaxies. We're a mere spec of dust, all of us put together, with imperceivably short lifespans. To assume that existence, as we perceive it, is any more significant than that, is hubris, imho.