Re: Automatic Music Delivery

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/16/2000; 9:51:31 AM
Topic:Automatic Music Delivery

5Mb per song x 2 songs a week x 10M users.

I hesitate to mention it, because it's been on the cover of Newsweek and Fortune, but have you heard of a crazy little thing called Napster? It can deliver a lot more than two songs a week, using a crazy little thing called distributed computing. ";->"

(I'm listening to Queen's Crazy Little Thing Called Love right now.)