Re: What do you see? (A game.)

Author:Tom von Alten

James P. Carse ISBN: 0345341848

I looked it up on Amazon (searching for "infinite games") to get the title right. Even if their patent strategy is politically incorrect, their site's usability is still worthwhile.

Personally, I couldn't read it once, let alone twice. After tiring of his style, I jumped to the punchline, and didn't have any reason to wade through the rest. :-)