Re: Another TranceFest®

Author:Tom von Alten

I don't know about a beard, but I remember Beluzzo from his time in Boise with a mustache. I seem to be more sensitive to changes of facial hair, as I've been starting and stopping wearing it on the equinoxes for a lot of years. I still wonder how my grandchildren are dealing with this.

Here's a report on a presentation from Rick's time at SGI in early '99.

The other puzzle

Not being biased by the information that makes the answer discernible, I imagine possible answers...

There are no women in top-level decision-making positions at Microsoft.

The women didn't get the dress-code notice, forgot their blue and brown outfits, and so weren't allowed on stage.

They had separate presentations with the guys and gals. This was the guy session.