Re: Microsoft Disconnect

Author:Richard Johnson
Posted:7/21/2000; 5:06:30 PM
Topic:Microsoft Disconnect

Paul Snively: The browser is asking a privacy-related question by default, and giving the user the option to have it stop asking, taking either choice as the default. AFAIK, this is the best possible solution to the stated problem.

I think there's still a better way.

I would rather have the browser remember who I allow to tag me with cookies, who I don't allow to tag me, and ask me to decide only when a new party (either 1st or 3rd, or both) tries to tag me.