Re: New Generation?

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:7/24/2000; 11:57:13 PM
Topic:New Generation?

OK, I get it, but you might be doing your son a disservice.

I don't know. Maybe. If he knows something about the way this is going to work that I don't I'd really like to learn it. Ignorance as enlightenment? Hmm. Maybe I just need to be deprogrammed.

At least he understands it from both sides of the equation now and I feel I've done my job. Judging from his reaction to my analogy, he's not interested in his art costing him, he's looking for a payoff. I'm counting on it paying off, too- my mortgage, that is ";->"

Aloha,

kd