"Read the stuff I've written about this, Gary"

Author:Gary Robinson
Posted:7/25/2000; 8:28:38 AM
Topic:"Read the stuff I've written about this, Gary"

I have, Dave. I probably have as much expertise as anyone on your opinion on this matter.

Please don't assume that because someone disagrees with you, they don't know and fully understand what you're saying. It may be that they disagree because, while they understand what you're saying, they also understand other points of view. It may be, for instance, that they have more direct experience with the subject being discussed, and/or have spent more time thinking about it and researching it.