[Stupid newbie questions] NNTP and/or follow thread

Author:Adam Sjøgren
Posted:7/26/2000; 5:13:01 PM
Topic:[Stupid newbie questions] NNTP and/or follow thread

Here are a couple of stupid discuss.userland.com-newbie questions. The help-page didn't answer them, and I didn't know where else to look, so here I go making a fool of myself :-):

1) Does discuss.userland.com have an nntp-interface? (I prefer to read discussion-groups with my trusty newsreader).

If not:

2) How do I read the messages following the threads without going back to the root for each branch (which takes a "lot" of time from across the atlantic)? If I use the Prev/Next-links I'm taken to the next message (by date, I assume) and not to the next message by thread, which is what I would like.

Thanks,

Adam.