Re: Napster ordered to be shut down

Author:Colin Faulkingham
Posted:7/26/2000; 7:31:58 PM
Topic:Napster ordered to be shut down

We will probably see this happen more often in the future where entire industries turn to the court for help to protect their old way of business. I am not sure if we should worry too much about this particular judges lack of vision in this case.

I see Napster as the wake up call to any industry that thinks their way of business is safe from innovation. The people have spoken and the recording industry will be forced to change. Remember the consumer always gets what they want. And if we want Napster than we shall have Napster.

Just a thought