outlineDocuments in mozilla

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:7/27/2000; 8:36:12 AM
Topic:outlineDocuments in mozilla

my current fad is working on an outliner for mozilla. I have xbl, etc. to view outline documents - next will be to be able to edit them, then next talking to xml-rpc to share them. This way perhaps mozilla will allow you to read and play playlists in a way compatible with Dave's new playlist editor...

http://anthem.editthispage.com/discuss/msgReader$103

If anyone else is interested in the code, or could help me getting mozilla to talk xml-rpc properly please feel free to respond.

I'm basing my viewer on the current outlineDocument spec...