Re: We'll love them with our money

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:7/27/2000; 9:55:32 AM
Topic:Boycott the record industry?

Dave, how about spending the money online with artists who are selling via MP3.com or their own sites, rather than fattening up the production and distribution network we know is screwing artists? We can our money where are mouths are without putting in the pocket of RIAA fat cats. Lets see how fast we can get McGuinn's MP3-earnings up from the $10k someting it's at now, and find other such artists.

Aloha,

keola