Re: Content Management List

Author:Mark Alexander
Posted:7/31/2000; 12:56:03 PM
Topic:Content Management List

Sam,

Last year I started an ETP site (http://CMS.editthispage.com/) to discuss CMS features and how to extend Manila/Frontier to include those features. At that time I did not get much interest in the site and have let it sit fallow. I have planned to reuse the site as a place for me to use to learn about Frontier itself. Unfortuneately my work has taken up most of my time recently and have not been able to start digging in Frontier in depth yet. I hope things will clear up at work within the next month and I can get restarted again.

Mark