Content Management List

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:7/27/2000; 9:03:39 AM
Topic:Content Management List

I know it's off topic today (go Napster!), but as a result of some good meetings last week at various conferences, Cameron Barrett and I are starting a mailing list to discuss content management systems--from a web developer's point of view.

If you're interested, please join us. There were a lot of smart, passionate people talking content management at last week's Open Source and Web Design World conferences, and they are on the list.

Sign up here: http://www.camworld.com/cms.

Thanks!