Ripped CD directory layouts

Author:Mark Allerton
Posted:8/1/2000; 4:20:44 AM
Topic:Ripped CD directory layouts

If you use a CD ripper like AudioGrabber, you can choose pretty much any layout you like for the resulting folders & filenames - so you can have no folders, folder by artist, folder by artist & album, folder by album only. Same goes for filenames. About the only assumption you can really make is that the order of things is normally artist --> album --> track.

Personally, I only group by album when I'm ripping compilations. The rest of the time I just group by artist. So I had to go for the 4th option on your survey ;-)

..Mark..