Re: Where's the messiah?

Author:Mark J. Gardner

...[F]ind an artist who loves the Internet, spends 10 hours a day online, preferably already has a website which she maintains herself. That's someone I want to work with.

...So in case there are any leading musicians who read Scripting News, please step up, and let's get your site going. I have ideas, but you have to already know how to read the Web and love it.

Sounds like me and my band, The Phoenix Trap. And we were called "the vanguard of the new way" on Scripting News, so I suppose that makes us leading musicians. "qbullet.smiley"

What ideas do you have to get our site going?