Re: fyi: point - counterpoint on mozilla:

Author:Jim Lyon
Posted:8/3/2000; 8:57:06 AM
Topic:fyi: point - counterpoint on mozilla:

Wow! In Mike Cornal's article, he sounds so much like Breznhev in the classic joke that it had me rolling in the aisles.

A train was stalled on the Trans-Siberian Railway, on board were Lenin, Stalin, Khruschev and Breznhev.

Lenin says "I shall fix this problem. When the workers hear me speak, they will be inspired to make the train move."

The train doesn't move.

Stalin stands up and says, "I shall make this train move." He leaves the car and returns a few minutes later. "I've shot the engineer," he says as he sits down. The train still doesn't move.

Khruschev then stands up and says, "I shall make this train move." He leaves the car and returns a few minutes later. "I've reinstated the engineer, posthumously," he says as he sits down. The train doesn't move.

Breznhev then says "Let us close the curtains and make train noises."