Re: Needlepoint Copying

Author:Jim Lyon
Posted:8/3/2000; 9:03:36 AM
Topic:Needlepoint Copying

You've described one good way to set it up. The other way is to do it without an escrow, but to have the clearing company buffer up the charges, then submit a single credit card charge at the end of the month.

My point, however, is that the problems aren't technical, they're sociological. I wouldn't want to support such a system if they're also selling the data they accumulate to any and all bidders.

I don't know how to create such a system without that exposure.