Re: Napster usage stats support RIAA claims

Author:Jonathan Hendry
Posted:8/3/2000; 9:44:31 AM
Topic:Napster usage stats support RIAA claims

Ooh, okay, you've got me on that one. That *is* a good application of Napster.

CDNow lets you search for song title too, but you might not be able to do the comparisons of *every* case.

The music kiosks in some stores might let you search for a song title.

I wouldn't think that such usage would make up a large portion of Napster's traffic. Most songs haven't been covered as widely.