Screenshot of Radio Userland with customized icons

Author:Matthew Barger
Posted:8/17/2000; 7:57:30 AM
Topic:Screenshot of Radio Userland with customized icons

Color icons are the best thing to happen to outliners IMHO.

So I thought I would just try out the functionality by using some of the GNOME icons I had lying around. They were done by Tigert (tigert@gimp.org) and released under the GPL. So unfortunately I can't re-release them because Radio Userland is not a GPL application.

However I can legally use them on my own machine. So I thought I could at least provide some eye candy.

Here is a link to the larger shot.

enjoy.

Matt: